Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Did anyone tried Ford Sync Applink?

Solved!

Did anyone tried Ford Sync Applink?

Hi, I recently bought a Ford Fiesta KD SE from Brazil (I am argentinian and those cars comes from Brazil) and noticed that the Ford Sync Applink for spotify only works with iOS.
Now, at the version 1.6, is available for android. I ran so fast to the car to try it and found that it doesn't work. When I try open the "Sync Applications" it says there is any application available (spotify is running on my phone)..

I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 mini with Android 4.1.2.

I am not sure if is my car, my android version or the language (remember that I am argentinian)

So did anyone tried it?

Thank!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Are you 100% you have applink? Can you confirm which version of Ford Sync you have, and the applink type? 1 or 2 etc.

Please can you try a clean install as per the troubleshooting guide linked below (also as a sticky on the top of the forum)? It should just work straight out the box, however it may be that the permission has not been granted to the android system, re-installing the app should verify this so that functionality works as expected.

[GUIDE] How to fix common issues for Spotify on Android

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Are you 100% you have applink? Can you confirm which version of Ford Sync you have, and the applink type? 1 or 2 etc.

Please can you try a clean install as per the troubleshooting guide linked below (also as a sticky on the top of the forum)? It should just work straight out the box, however it may be that the permission has not been granted to the android system, re-installing the app should verify this so that functionality works as expected.

[GUIDE] How to fix common issues for Spotify on Android

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Seems like my car hasn't Sync Applink system. It has an option called "SYNC Applications" but isn't the same for the phone applications.

Sorry 😛

Suggested posts