Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Disable song synchrnoization

Disable song synchrnoization

Hello,

I am a Spotify Premium user via T-Mobile. I have some problems with the current track synchronization to multiple devices.

I am used to hear music or audio books in my car when I am driving to work. Im using a docked Samsung Galaxy S3 with LTE and AUX output in order to achieve this. When I've arrived I will pause playback on this device.

Now when I want to listen to music or audio book from my Galaxy S5 or iPad, i get the current track synchronized from my S3 and vice versa. But I do not want to continue the tracks I am listen to in the car - I want to hear something different.

It is very annoying to remember manually my position in the audio book and search everything again when I am entering my car again. Is there any option to disable the S3 from the track synchronization? This would be very helpful.

Thank you very much in advance for some help.

Regards

Johannes

2 Replies

Hey @sladaloose and welcome to the community!

Currently there is no workaround to solve this "problem" except turning your devices in offline mode. Here are some other hints: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Android/UNOFFICIAL-GUIDE-How-to-disable-Spotify-Connect/td-p/97...

But I'd also suggest to take a look at the following suggestion of our Ideas Exchange. You might be interested in this, as its fighting for your wanted feature:  [Spotify Connect] Don’t automatically synchronize what I am playing across devices
Please leave you kudos/comments there to support the idea! 🙂

Hi Carina,

thank you for providing the links; I haven't found them via search.

I will add my comments accordingly, because I think it would be a powerful feature to disable Spotify Connect.

Regards

Johannes

Suggested posts