Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Displaying album artwork on lock screen

Displaying album artwork on lock screen

I am using a Samsung Galaxy S8 running Nougat Version 7.0

I would like to display the full album art work on my lock screen but I cannot seem to find the setting to do so anywhere. All I have is a small widget that allows for Previous track, Next track, Play, and Pause. If I tap on the widget it expands to just a small (2x2) square with the album artwork, and the same previously mentioned settings.

Screenshot_20180126-041413.png
Screenshot_20180126-041401.png
5 Replies

Hello, I also have an S8, only thing you can do is what you did, click it to have the album art. Not sure why this is done but it is annoying. I just keep my phone unlocked to see the album art from within the app. 

Did I answer your questions or help you in any way? Please consider giving me Kudos or simply hitting 'Accept as solution' to help others. Hope you have a wonderful day~

Twitch | Follow Me on Spotify

Google implemented this in android as a result of many users objecting to album art being shown by default.

You can do that on the Galaxy Phones.(See Attachments picture). Its only a little complicated. You need the Kwlp APP from the Playstore and Set a custom lockscreen. It always shows the playing artwork. If you need more help just ask.

Cheers.

Screenshot_20180311-203001.png

I got the app, so now What??

how do i do it? i need helpp on this

Suggested posts