Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Download all songs at once

Download all songs at once

I am trying to download all my music on Spotify. I do not have a song tab in my library. Should I? What can I do? Any help much appreciated. 🙏

5 Replies

Hey there @mithoss03

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

All the songs you like on Spotify are saved in your Library > Liked songs. You can download your whole Liked songs playlist by clicking on the download toggle. You can do the same process with playlists and albums. Check this article for more info.

If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Hi Eni,

this is not what @mithoss03 was asking for I guess.

You  are reffering to the "liked songs" list. However, there are also sings which are not "liked" and just added as part of the library. To download all albums including songs which are not in the "liked songs" playlist we do not see any function. I assume it used to be there some time ago, but was removed for whatever reason.

I think this is super annoying!

Can you help with that`?

Cheers

I’m looking for the same solution!!!

What happened to the download playlist for Liked Songs?!? I can still find it on other playlists but not my Liked Songs. 

Hey everyone,

Thanks for your replies.

There's currently no option to download all your playlist/albums with one click, however we do appreciate your feedback and we've made sure to forward it to the relevant team. In the meantime, make sure to give your vote for this idea.

@Anthonyjfeghali, can you please elaborate on what you mean by download playlist? A few screenshots of how it looks on your end would be of great help.

Keep us posted.

Take care,

MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts