Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downloaded songs not showing up on "my songs"

Downloaded songs not showing up on "my songs"

So I've downloaded all my playlists. But when I click "my library" and go to "songs" it only lists like 5 songs. If I want to listen to anything else i have to go pick a playlist of mine that is on. I want to just shuffle all the songs I have at one time. I'm using a droid turbo 2.

4 Replies

What if you pull down to see the filters then select 'Offline' from the filters menu

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

@Daniel wrote:
What if you pull down to see the filters then select 'Offline' from the filters menu

The only thing that seems to work is going to each song in my playlists and clicking "save". After doing that they show up when I go to "your library" and then "songs". 

Is there a way to mass save songs? Or am I going to have to click every single one?

Ah I see. I believe the default behaviour is whatever you save be it an Album, Playlist or Song will save to the relevant location. If you just want individual songs then you must save this singularly.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

I cannot see the song downloading. And it doesn't do to my music that I have stored in music app on my phone. Why?

Suggested posts