Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downloaded songs showing as not downloaded

Downloaded songs showing as not downloaded

Hi,
I downloaded a bunch of songs yesterday. They were all playing perfectly while my mobile data was off yesterday. Today when I opened Spotify, only ONE of the song shows as downloaded. All the rest it shows to download again. It's insane!
I am on a premium account and using a OnePlus2 .. any pointers on how I can fix this?
4 Replies

Hi @Amneet,

If your tracks or playlists aren't fully syncing after you switch on Available Offline, please check:

• The device is not in sleep mode.

• There is enough free space to sync the songs (we recommend 1GB or more).

• The device has an active internet connection.

• You haven't reached the limit of 3,333 songs per device.

After you've checked the above, try these syncing instructions.​

Let us know how you get on.

im having the same problem, plus in my cellphone cannot activate the offline mode on the app, idk why. (im premium)

Screenshot_2017-05-02-16-42-19.png

Hi there,

I'm having the exact same problem with the only exception that sometimes half my playlist or only a quarter needs to be redownloaded. The point is, why is this bug still around? I've seen other forums on the Spotify website and they've been complaining about this since 2013 (earliest that I've found, might have earlier ones)

The previous forums were never solved and it's still a problem until today. Why do we have this when we're paying not a small sum per month? Please please please finally fix this ancient bug immediately!

PS. I've read this forum and have already followed the suggestions made here.

Hi, 

I'm also having this problem recently. 

In summary, I will have to check my downloaded playlist time to time and make sure they're still saved on my device. 

Suggested posts