Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone, Android)

Operating System

(iOS, Android)

My Question or Issue

Hi,

My Bose Speaker Soundtouch appears duplicated or triplicated on DEVICE LIST on Spotify App. Only one work and the other repetition are fake.

This happens when I use two spotify account in the same wifi network. Sometimes the speaker dissappear at all.

Bose says speaker is ok. And work ok on their own app.

Spotify to FIX the duplication or disconection of Bose Speaker.

I have factory reseted phones, router, speaker and reinstalled. Problem persist.

Please SPOTIFY EXPLAIN AND FIX THIS DUPLICATION ON DEVICE LIST.

Carlos.

2 Replies

Hey @carloseiv, welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. We'll be glad to lend a hand.

Do you notice the speaker being duplicated across all of the devices you use that are on the same network? 

Does logging out and back in a few times make a difference? Also, when you reinstalled, did you follow these exact steps for a reinstall? Make sure you clear your cache before installing the app again.

Let us know how it goes.

Hi,

I have deleted everything and unstalled the spotify. The problem persist. I have other wifi speakers in the same network that works well without duplication. Only this BOSE SOUNDTOUCH 30 is the problematic. I sent the speaker to BOSE and they told me there is nothing wrong with the speaker and charged me for the service. They say it is spotify related issue. Please tell me how to solve this.

Carlos.

Suggested posts