Country

Brazil

Device

Xiaomi Mi A2

Operating System

Android 9 (Android One)

My Question or Issue

Hi,

I was trying to hear a band that my friend told me it was very nice. I searched for the band's name and entered they profile, then I clicked in Random Play (it is Ordem Aleatória in portuguese so sorry if I translated it incorrectly). After that, I locked my phone screen and started enjoying the songs untill I noticed each one of them was playing twice. Here follows a screenshot that proves this behavior was happening:

As you can see, all musics are set to play twice. It is a very unexpected behavior. I've tried other artist and it works perfectly, it seems to see something related to The Driver Era somehow.

I restarted the app and it is still happenning. 

Hope this helps,

Aléxia.

6 Replies

Hi @alexia404, thanks for writing!

You said that you visited the band's profile and then clicked on Ordem Aleatória, but there's no such button in the artists' page. Maybe you clicked on a playlist, I guess.

Anyway, the image you tried to upload didn't show up, so I went to the band's profile and realized they only have a few songs, and 3 of them are similar versions, so you might be thinking it's the same song.

Please double check it and let me know if you have any other questions.

Ah, e pode responder em português se preferir 🙂

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Screen Shot 2019-04-18 at 10.17.35.jpg

Oi, responderei em português, então rsrsrs.

Vou tentar adicionar a imagem de novo aqui.

Screenshot_20190418-095525.png

Agora sim veio a imagem!

É, no app do celular é isso mesmo que aparece. Você viu que eles só tem 7 músicas, sendo que 3 são remixes? Mas então quando vc clica em ordem aleatória cada uma das 7 toca duas vezes?

E isso só acontece com essa banda? Já testou com várias outras?

Se sim, reinstala o app pra ver se resolve!

BittencourtSpotify Star

Sim, cada uma das 7 músicas toca 2 vezes exatamente em sequência duplicada, como mostra a imagem em anexo. Ocorre somente com essa banda, e sim, eu imagino que reinstalar o aplicativo deve funcionar, mas é um bug do app do Spotify que imagino que seja do interesse deles saber e corrigir, e não que todos os usuários que passem por esse problema tenham de reinstalar os seus aplicativos 🙂

spotify - Copia.jpg

Com certeza, @alexia404!

Você tem razão, mas eu fiz o mesmo procedimento aqui em dois celulares e as músicas tocaram sem repetir. Então acredito que possa ser um problema específico com o seu app/aparelho.

Quando vc deleta as próximas da imagem que postou, e repete o processo, elas entram duplicadas na fila de novo?

BittencourtSpotify Star

Hey @alexia404,

Just to follow up on what @Bittencourt said - this is an issue which we've reported to the right folks.

We don't have a timeline for a fix, but we suggest you make sure you keep your app updated.

For more info on this, make sure to check out this thread.

Thanks! Stay awesome 🙂

Suggested posts