Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Eng/PL] issue with downloading songs on prepaid card / problem ze sciaganiem piosenek prepaid

[Eng/PL] issue with downloading songs on prepaid card / problem ze sciaganiem piosenek prepaid

Hi All,

I have a strange issue. When I'm trying to download a song via mobile internet. When I'm using my standard card ( standards monthly subscription with T-Mobile) I am able to download songs on Spotify by using mobile internet. However when I switch card to prepaid one (Orange), I am not able to download anything. I am still able to listening to songs online however when I am trying to download anything to use it offline, it stops working. Is there any way to resolve that?

Thanks in advance! 🙂

Hej,

Mam dziwny problem. Gdy probuje sciagac piosenki za pomoca Internetu z karty prepaid (Orange) nic sie nie udaje  sciagnac. Gdy uzywam internetu z karty abonamentowej (T-Mobile) problem nie wystepuje. Czy spotkal sie ktos z podobnym problemem i czy jest jakis sposob na rozwiazanie tego?

Z gory dziekuje! 🙂

2 Replies

Are you using a dual sim phone? If so, you need to physically swap the sim cards.

Hi Joe.

Thanks for your reply! It works! Thank you so much :). 

Suggested posts