Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Favourite playlist incomplete & can't save to SD card

Favourite playlist incomplete & can't save to SD card

Plan

• premium

Country

UK

Device

Huawei p9 lite

My Question or Issue

The new layout is quite inconvenient without the songs library but according to other posts it's simply been renamed to "favourites" playlist this would be fine except my favourites playlist is incomplete; I have over 1000 songs saved but only 300ish show up in the playlist (i noticed this excludes songs that I saved as entire albums) this means I can't just shuffle play or view chronologically all my music like I usually would.

Also in the new update I have been unable to move my downloads to my sd card since the option is no longer available in the settings. When this first happened I didn't notice it was downloading to my internal storage and kept crashing my phone.

Screenshot_20190327-234823.png
1 Reply

I'm going to switch to a different service soon .this new layout is AWFUL for my user experience. I can't download all my music at once. I can't shuffle my downloaded songs unless I add them to a playlist (which is why l left Google music to return to Spotify). I can't scroll artists in offline mode except via the annoying albums tab. I returned to Spotify becayny previous experience was so great. They've ruined that with new update.

Suggested posts