Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Feature Request: Do not create "Liked from Radio"

Solved!

Feature Request: Do not create "Liked from Radio"

Hey,

I'm new here in Spotify community. I have a feature request, hope it's the right forum here.

If I here radio with Android, there will be created automatically a new list, the "Liked from Radio" list. I don't need that, this "feature" is annoying me. It would be a great idea to have a checkbox in setting to disable this list creation. I think this would not be very time-consuming to integrate it in the app.

Greetings, david from Germany

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi David! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Spotify actually have a dedicated section where community members can suggest new features and changes to the service. Its called the Ideas Exchange and it is the best place to post new ideas like these two. The help section is mainly for technical support. 

I would suggest you have a search through the section, and read the guidelines before posting. Many ideas have already been suggested! 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hi there,

here is my second idea / problem: If I here a song in radio that sounds cool, I want to optimize my radiochannel by clicking thumb up symbol. Second try is to add this song to my starred favorites. So I wait since there will 3 "progress bars" will finish ("optimize channel", "add to playlist", "done"). I can't hurry up this steps. After that sometimes I don't have playtime of the song to make it starred.

Can you reduce the "progress bars"?

Greetings David

Marked as solution

Hi David! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Spotify actually have a dedicated section where community members can suggest new features and changes to the service. Its called the Ideas Exchange and it is the best place to post new ideas like these two. The help section is mainly for technical support. 

I would suggest you have a search through the section, and read the guidelines before posting. Many ideas have already been suggested! 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi Peter,

thanks for this link, I will post it there. I guess here was the right thread, because by searching "Feature Request" in Forum, all topics are made here in this thread 🙂

Thx David

EDIT: can close 🙂

Suggested posts