Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus
Latest Android on 30/12/20
My Question or Issue
It works fine when I try to play filtered songs through my PC or through a different speaker, but as soon as I switch to Echo it just doesn't play searched songs from 'LIKED SONGS' playlists work.
Hey there @Mr_Malach98,
Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community!
As a first step, we recommend running a clean reinstall of the app by following these steps. This can be helpful to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble.
If the issue persists, try the following:
1. Unlink your Spotify and Alexa accounts. Find how here.
2. Turn your Echo speaker off.
3. Restart your router by unplugging it from power for at least 15 seconds.
4. Log out from your Spotify account, restart your phone, and log back in.
5. Turn on your Echo speaker and link your accounts again.
Let us know how it goes. We'll be on the lookout.
Hey there you,
Yeah, you! 😁
Welcome - we're glad you joined the Spotify Community!
While you here, let's have a fun game…