Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Free music streaming in Taiwan??

Free music streaming in Taiwan??

Is Taiwan open?Free music streaming?

I heard the spotify ad. say it...

8 Replies

Hi @Ivanchan!

Welcome to the Spotify Community, :).

According to this article, it says that Spotify is most definitely available in Taiwan!

Also, don't forget that if you're subcribed to Unlimited/Premium and your profile is set to a country where Spotify is available, you can continue to enjoy the Spotify Unlimited/Premium experience even when traveling outside of the country.

Spotify on!

Spotify on!
Mikey

Spotify | Twitter

Did you like this post? Please add kudos below!
Did this post solve your issue? Accept it as a solution below!

So then tablet/phone is still premium only to go online listening in taiwan?  When will such service be available other than in the states?

Because i am free account and cannot access any music on my android htc one besides my own music.

I thought that the new Spotify Free was available in all countries. Have you tried uninstalling spotify then reinstalling it from Google Play?

yes i did try uninstalling and reinstalling

when i visited the US webpage of spotify, down below it has Free section offering to mobile/tablet/pc 

however when i visit the Taiwan webpage, down below it only has PC listed in free section

So im guessing its not yet available in Taiwan for free streaming in mobile phone or tablet

Strange, escalating this to get confirmation for you.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

We want all Spotify features available everywhere. However, sometimes getting these new features sorted out in specific markets takes more time.

We are working on making streaming free everywhere, but currently it isn't available in Taiwan. Thanks for your patience everyone!

How long we going to wait? I really feel painful living in Taiwan. Eveything is far behind than in Hongkong, Japan, Korea. I think we have a bumbler president in Taiwan that's the main reason.

@Ivanchan wrote:

Is Taiwan open?Free music streaming?

I heard the spotify ad. say it...

Im listening to spotify in taiwan, and even the intermission ad says "spotify is available for free on mobiles & tablet", btw this is read out in chinese... 

So the ad is not true at all...

Suggested posts