Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Got logged out the Spotify app and can't log back in

Got logged out the Spotify app and can't log back in

Hey, I have Samsung S5 phone and during the night I was listening to Spotify, when I woke up and turned on the app, I got redirected at the Log In window. I tried logging back in and it didn't let me, even though on my laptop with Windows OS, works fine as it didn't force me to log out. Can't find anyway to log back in.

3 Replies

"I tried logging back in and it didn't let me" - can you be more specific? Do you get an error message or will it not let you type anything into the fields?

Well basically, if I typed in anything else than my account details in the field it would output me that the email or password is wrong. But when I type in my account details, it first tells e "LOGGING IN", the new layout boots up as I'm almost logged in and then instantly I get redirected back to the Log In panel.

You can't log in with an email address. You should either be logging in with your spotify user name or using the facebook login option if you created your account linked to facebook. Maybe give it another try and let me know how it goes?

Suggested posts