Plan

Premium

Country

Device

(Samsung Galaxy s9+)

Operating System

( Android Oreo)

My Question or Issue

Green Circle of Death constantly showing up. Clean installs, cache clear nothing works.  When you try to access song, album, podcast, search. Even downloaded content had the green Circle. 

11 Replies

Hi there @jjwren,

thanks for posting !

Can you please add some screenshots so i understand what you mean exactly ?

In the meanwhile, i suggest you follow the steps provided here, to clear your cache.

Waiting on your update ๐Ÿ™‚

Clearing cache nor reinstalling fixes the issue. Seems to temporarily work then progressively get worse. Green circle spins whenever you select an option from browser screen or playlist. Spins for 30 seconds +

Screenshot_20191029-210450_Spotify.jpgScreenshot_20191029-210444_Spotify.jpgScreenshot_20191029-210440_Spotify.jpgScreenshot_20191029-210434_Spotify.jpg

Hi @jjwren,

thanks for the screenshots !

Let's try another step.

Can you please try your account on a different network/WiFi connection to see if the issue stays the same ?

Thanks for your cooperation ๐Ÿ™‚

Cellular or WiFi issue persists. Screenshot_20191030-120334_Spotify.jpg

Hi @jjwren,

thanks for the screenshot !

Can you please cofirm what happends when you try your account/device on a different network/WiFi ?

Thanks for your cooperation ๐Ÿ™‚

See posts above. Happens on both cellular or WiFi. 

Screenshots shows this. 

Checking in. The issue still persists.

Hi @jjwren,

thanks for your patience and cooperation !

Please visit your offline devices list here and if you see your Android device listed more than once, click the Remove All button.

Once you completed this step, please try one last time to reinstall the app thoroughly on your device with these steps

Let me know how it goes 

If the issue still persists even after that, let me know if the same thing occurs when you access your account on a different Android/mobile device.

Steps completed above. Appears have resolved the green circle all but for when you search and click an Artist Profile.

Hi @jjwren,

thanks for the update !

I need you to please clarify the following :

- Have you tried doing the same on a different device and what happens? 

- Does the green circle still appear and if so, when exactly ?

Thanks for your patience

Thank you for the follow up. I'll look for another device to test and reply with the results

Suggested posts