So just as the headline reads, I will have my spotify app randomly open and start playing music that i dont even listen to, and when i look at what device its playing on, its not one mine.
How do i stop this from happening?
Solved! Go to Solution.
why not? xD j/k
So do you know the PSN id from the dude that's hijacking your account, right? If so, maybe this can help you:
1. Gather online id's or emails of the PSN profiles that you think your Spotify may be linked to. You need information that would direct a Sony rep to an account.
2. Go here, scroll to bottom and start a live chat with a rep.
3. Tell them your issue then ask them to look up the accounts using the PSN online id or the email you gathered in step 1.
4. If they find one that has Spotify linked, they can manually unlink it
5. log back into spotify on your ps4 and it should be open and work like normal.
So the idea is to make someone at Sony unlink the other dude's account from your PS, and immediately change the password so they can't link it again.