Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Has Spotify removed the option to list the liked songs in the ALBUMs?

Has Spotify removed the option to list the liked songs in the ALBUMs?

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

OnePlus 6

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

I no longer see the liked songs in the ALBUMs. Example: When I like any song, say song no. 4 of an album containing 10 songs, I see the song in the SONGS list but not on the ALBUMs list.

2 Replies

I had never used Spotify that way on my Android, so I don't know if it has changed, but I did confirm that the album for a song in my Liked Songs playlist does not appear in my Albums list.

I stopped saving albums a long time ago because I hit the ceiling pretty quickly. I wound up dumping a lot of saved albums, and switched to following artists instead. While I haven't purged all of my saved albums, I tend to reserve new additions to that list for compilation albums since there is no single artist to follow.

Hey there @user-removed,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community!

We rolled out a new Your Library version for Android devices.

From now, liking a song from an album won’t save the whole album - to do that, you just need to tap the heart on the album itself.

Once you've liked an Album, you can find it and any albums you've liked in the Albums section of Your Library.

If you've liked individual songs from albums, you may also see these albums show up as Recommended Albums in that section. This way, you can like them with just 1 tap and they'll appear in the Albums section of Your Library right away.

You can find more about the changes in this Spotify Answer

Hope this helps clear things up! If there's anything else we can help with, don't hesitate to give us a shout.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts