Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Has anyone else had trouble contacting customer support?

Has anyone else had trouble contacting customer support?

I have litterally had it with these people. I am paying 10 dollars a month for a account that I can't even get into and no one seems to be helping me after going online 4 times and getting the same old generic answers that I had already looked at I took it upon myself to email them. they should have a number that people can call or something. honestly I have never delt with worse customer service.I'm canceling my subscription if they don't work hard in my case.
10 Replies

Hey there @aubririce! Sorry to hear that you're having trouble! I'm escalating your case to our moderators. Can you please post your case number here so that we can have them escalate accordingly? 

Thanks!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

I won't And need some 1to help me this is the worst I can't get s number I knew I shouldn't went 4 the trial my 7days trial is up today or tomorrow I just want to cancel I don't understand all this mess I just want to cancel it given me a headache when I GET that it's not pretty and I'm not paying if I don't get hep soon like 5m.it's not going 2 be good it's crazy I've never I need help.

If UR talking tk me I'm sorry I don't know that I'm on my phone it's a new phone and I'm still learning it I'm sorry

My #is 03593869

Hello @Sharonda, Welcome to the community! 🙂

I am not completely sure what your questions is, if you are asking on how to cancel your spotify subscription you can follow this guide:

Canceling your subscription reverts your account to the Free level.

1. Go to the subscription page. (Note: If you don’t know your password, go here to reset it.)
      2. Under Subscription and payment, click cancel your subscription.User-added image
      3. Select a reason (select Other reasons if you're canceling for a promotion). Click CONTINUE.
      4. Click CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION.
      5. Enter your password in the password field. Click CANCEL SPOTIFY PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION.

Your subscription page now shows the date you will revert to our Free ad-based service. We hope you decide to upgrade again!

Note: If you subscribed through any other company than Spotify, you need to contact that company to cancel. If your subscription is through iTunes, please see Apple's instructions for canceling.

I hope this helped! 🙂

Hello @aubririce, Welcome to the community! 🙂

Lets troubleshoot your issue, I have a few steps that could solve your issue:

1. Have you checked your Spam/Junk folder for emails from the Spotify team?
  2. Did you receive an automated-No-Reply message? if you did just reply to that message and Spotify support will contact you shortly 🙂 Spotify they should reply to you within 48 hours 🙂

Concerning your problem, could you please provide us with some more details on to what the problem is? Is your account disabled? can you not log in? etc.

I hope to hear from you soon 🙂

I would like to contact anyone at Spotify to express my frustration and disappoinyment with this app.

Every time an upgrade occurs it creates another problem that the end user has to fix themselves.

Getting a bit pissed off having to re-download all of my content everytime there is a new and improved version of Spotify.

It will only happen once more before I cancel.

Overrated and under developed.

Hey @reklaw

Thanks for getting in touch with us on the Spotify Community.

The first thing to check is how many devices are appearing at https://www.spotify.com/account/offline-devices/? If you're still having trouble with the app, it may be worth (In this order):

- Removing these devices

- Removing all Spotify cache data from both the device and the SD card

- Reinstalling the app.

Just to note, you will need to resync your offline tracks one last time, though it should help with your trouble.

Let us know how this helps.

Take your right hand, palm down about 300mm from your forehead, quickly move it over your head at the same time as saying "whoosh"

Hey @reklaw, so the best place to vent is through the official Spotify channels. They can be reached through their Twitter Page @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form.

If you submit the contact form instead of the Twitter Message, make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Suggested posts