Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Has anyone else noticed the change to artist radio where they are now playlists without thunbs?

Has anyone else noticed the change to artist radio where they are now playlists without thunbs?

Plan

Premium

Country

United States

Device

Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus

Operating System

Android version 8.0.0

My Question or Issue

In Spotify version 8.4.84.874 I noticed many artist radio stations were changed to playlists. And I can no longer thumb up or down songs in these stations. Has anyone else noticed this? Support was unable to help me or provide any answers. They only informed me that all changes are posted in spotify community, which from what I can tell is untrue. 

4 Replies

Same here, but with any kind of radio, song, artist, playlist etc. But it doesn't happen every time for some reason.

Any new artist radio I make do it for me and the ones I all ready had are still the old way. From the picture, I submitted you can see the old ones got "Artist Radio" under them and the new ones got "Radio" after them. Personalizing a Radio was one of the biggest features I enjoyed. If that is removed from Spotify I might remove my self from it as well. 

junk.png

I've lost my ability to use Radio too.

I'm a student premium in Australia. Pixel XL on Android 9.

Same here. Big thumbs down (if I could). 

Suggested posts