Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Help about liking an album

Help about liking an album

When i like an album its automatically likes all the songs in it, but it's not appear in my favorite songs, i'm using free version on android

3 Replies

Hello @WarDimension!

When you save an album, not every song is saved to your songs. Instead, the album is saved in your albums. You can check your saved albums in the album tab, at the top of your library section.

Hope this helps! Let me know if there's anything else I can help with. 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks for your reply, actually i already know that, but that's not what i mean

When you press the green love icon on a playlist or artist the love icon on the individual song is still black (not affected), but if you press love button on the album all the love icon on the song in that album will turn to green (and i think it's supposed to be appear on the favorite, but it's not). If you already liked the individual song, so the song appear on the favorite songs, and then you liked the album and dislike it again the songs on my favorite will disappear.

I still can like individual songs manually, but it will be easier if i can love the album and all the song go to my favorite.

Sorry for my english

Hello @WarDimension!

In Spotify, when you save an album, you should find all its songs in the "songs" section.

I'd recommend having a clean reinstall following these steps to see if that helps.

Also, can you let me know the steps you follow when "loving" an album? It'd be great of you could attach a screenshot 🙂

You should also make sure you didn't reach the 10.000 items limit in the library. 🙂

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 💚

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts