Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Help with a number of issues.

Solved!

Help with a number of issues.

1. I do not want my Visa card information saved on your website or your servers. Please remove it, because apparently I cannot without deleting my current subscription.

I only wanted this months subscription, and did not agree on you people saving my information for later billing

2. Playlists unsyncing from phone ( Galaxy S1 2.3.6 Gingerbread ) randomly when turned off, or when internet connection is turned off, having to constantly redownload everything is really frustrating

3. Tried deleting everything related to spotify from phone, apparently thats not possible. Cache file on external SD will NOT remove with manual deleting through phone itself, or airdroid. THE FILE WILL NOT DELETE

Why is this so **bleep**ing complicated, the old spotify was so easy to use, also your new website interface is terrible. Its a moving commercial, not a functional website. Had to google spotify community to find it. Terrible job on that too

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

You can purchase gift cards right here - This will allow you to pay one month at a time rather than being on a subscription. 

Airhorn Enthusiast

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Here is my new number.   4520020024449804

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Pressing REMOVE PAYMENT METHOD

doesnt do anything at all, my card number still stays in there

I WANT MY SUBSCRIPTION TO END NEXT MONTH, NOT AUTOMATICALLY CONTINUED ! Please someone accomplish this

Hi PJFRY - I'm sure we can help address these queries for you. 

1. You can cancel your Premium at any time. Just log into your subscription page. Your remaining month's Premium won't be removed--this will just ensure you're not charged next month. 

2. I can assure you the team is aware of this issue. The best thread to keep an eye on for updates is this one. As soon as there's news we'll post it there first. 

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Mobile-Android/Playlists-keep-disappearing-unsyncing/td-p/162992

3. Can you let us know exactly which device you are using?

Device and operating system are both listed, Samsung Galaxy S1 Gt-i9000 runnig on 2.3.6

files will not be removed when deleted - even manually, is this planned ?

I do not want to cancel this months subscription.

Do I really have to go and buy those cards from a kiosk to prevent this billing ?

This option used to be accessible, why has it been removed ? Why can't I buy a single month online ?

Marked as solution

You can purchase gift cards right here - This will allow you to pay one month at a time rather than being on a subscription. 

Airhorn Enthusiast

Thank you

I can't find the visa card number you are asking for. I know my current number.

Marked as solution

Here is my new number.   4520020024449804

Suggested posts