Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

No se escucha despues de la primer canción

Qué pasa, toca la primer canción y se supone debe continuar la siguiente pero solo avanza y no se scucha la música, diganme cómo solucionar eso por favor...

• Qué pasa, toca la primer canción y se supone debe continuar la siguiente pero solo avanza y no se scucha la música, diganme cómo solucionar eso por favor...
  • snd1987
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Moved com.spotify.music storage cache folder to SD card, and now won't play offline songs

Hi, The spotify folder cache was taking up too much space on my phone, so through file explorer, I found the offending files whichwere in the com.spotify.music storage cache folder and moved these to my SD card. Spotify then would not find these file...

• Hi,   The spotify folder cache was taking up too much space on my phone, so through file explorer, I found the offending files which were in the com.spotify.music storage  cache fol...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Local Files No Longer Sync

When adding local files to a playlist on my computer, I can no longer sync that music to the Android app. Steps to reproduce the issue:Made sure computer and phone are on same networkCreated new playlist from computer Spotify appAdded directory to Lo...

• Music Fan
  • When adding local files to a playlist on my computer, I can no longer sync that music to the Android app.   Steps to reproduce the issue: Made sure computer and phone are on same network Cr...
  • Lazz0r
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help Me, Please?

I just paid for Spotify Premium, and I'm happy that there's no ads and I can skip as much as I want, but I live in the middle of nowhere, so I want to listen offline. In order to do that, I have to download the music to my phone. Three times a week, ...

• I just paid for Spotify Premium, and I'm happy that there's no ads and I can skip as much as I want, but I live in the middle of nowhere, so I want to listen offline. In order to do that, I have to d...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is it possible to change song on mobile from PC?

Hi all, I am currently using Spotify, connected to speakers, through my phone. However, it would be very handy if I could change songs using my desktop PC instead of walking all the way over to the phone to do so. Is it possible?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I am currently using Spotify, connected to speakers, through my phone. However, it would be very handy if I could change songs using my desktop PC instead of walking all the way over...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Album Artwork not displaying on Galaxy s7 Edge Lockscreen

Hello spotify community, I have a quesiton regarding album artwork. Usually on an iphone when you play music the album artwork is displayed during lockscreen. I have the Galaxy s7 Edge and everytime I play my music I only get a widget instead of the ...

• Hello spotify community,   I have a quesiton regarding album artwork. Usually on an iphone when you play music the album artwork is displayed during lockscreen. I have the Galaxy s7 Edge and e...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Can't find "shows"

I want to listen to podcasts but can't seem to find the "shows" button anywhere where the podcasts are supposed to be. I have the Spotify version 4.8.0.1004. My android version is 5. 0.1. I just updated Spotify so it should be the newest available ve...

• Regular
  • I want to listen to podcasts but can't seem to find the "shows" button anywhere where the podcasts are supposed to be. I have the Spotify version 4.8.0.1004. My android version is 5. 0.1. I just upda...
  • oscar2107
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Shows Podcast ubernoob
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play my downloaded songs offline

Hello,I use Spotify premium.I downloaded a lot of songs to hear them offline.My downloaded play lists I can hear when I'm offline but not my songs.Do you have any suggestions why? I installed the app again and downloaded all the songs again but it di...

• Hello, I use Spotify premium. I downloaded a lot of songs to hear them offline. My downloaded play lists I can hear when I'm offline but not my songs. Do you have any suggestions why? I installed...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Better Radio Options

I love Spotify, but I've been finding the radio section really lackluster. Whenever I search for an artist and follow their radio station, I end up with a bunch of unrelated artists I have no desire to hear. In addition, my station doesn't seem to be...

• I love Spotify, but I've been finding the radio section really lackluster. Whenever I search for an artist and follow their radio station, I end up with a bunch of unrelated artists I have no desire ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The music won't play continously.

I use Spotify Connect for Sonos and Bluseound via Android Phone.It would only for a few seconds then stop then after 30 seconds plays again then stop.Any solution for this problem.My Deezer account don't have this problem.Any solution for this? This ...

•         I use Spotify Connect for Sonos and Bluseound via Android Phone.It would only for a few seconds then stop then after 30 seconds plays again then stop.Any solution for t...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

everytime i log into spotify it keeps re-downloading my saved music please help!!!

hieverytime i seem 2 log in2 spotify from my phone it just automatically starts 2 re-download my already saved music that has already been downloaded ready 4 listening offline... anyone have any ideas about this? its really starting 2 piss me off!!! ...

• hi everytime i seem 2 log in2 spotify from my phone it just automatically starts 2 re-download my already saved music that has already been downloaded ready 4 listening offline... anyone have any id...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No audio.

So, when I first click play on my Android devices, LG G3, LG optimus G, or even my Samsung Galaxy tab8, the music starts to play. After the song ends, as it should, it automatically goes to the next song in the playlist. However for some reason the a...

• Regular
  • So, when I first click play on my Android devices, LG G3, LG optimus G, or even my Samsung Galaxy tab8, the music starts to play. After the song ends, as it should, it automatically goes to the next ...
  • MrBizradley
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

trouble hearing music

I have a galaxy s4 and when I listen to the playlist of songs in online normal mode , passes a certain time my cell phone screen goes blank and give a few minutes to play the songs . What do I do?? I have to change any settings of spotify or my phone...

• I have a galaxy s4 and when I listen to the playlist of songs in online normal mode , passes a certain time my cell phone screen goes blank and give a few minutes to play the songs . What do I do?? I...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume Lowering by Itself When Playing Through Phone Speakers

After the most recent update, whenever I try to play a song over my speakers max volume on my Moto X Pure Edition, the volume will gradually lower itself to a headphone level even though I didn't touch the volume controls. I do not have any kind of E...

• After the most recent update, whenever I try to play a song over my speakers max volume on my Moto X Pure Edition, the volume will gradually lower itself to a headphone level even though I didn't tou...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio stations not working

Hi, My radio stations are not working (I have tried multiple stations and different devices Samsung Galaxy S6 and Microsoft surface).I have tried clearing the cache data, deleting the app, reinstalling the app, logging in and out, everything short of...

•   Hi,   My radio stations are not working (I have tried multiple stations and different devices Samsung Galaxy S6 and Microsoft surface). I have tried clearing the cache data, deleting ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Last.fm error

Hi, so this has been going on for quite a while and it's gone to the point where I'm kind of fed up. Whenever I open Spotify, I keep receiving a "last.fm error" where my "log in data" is wrong when I have not logged in in the first place. Of course I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, so this has been going on for quite a while and it's gone to the point where I'm kind of fed up. Whenever I open Spotify, I keep receiving a "last.fm error" where my "log in data" is wrong when I...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify crash with Network Stream Player DENON DNP 730AE

My Network Streamer Player DENON DNP 730AE Go crash when switching spotify other option of listening for example iOS airplay or Internet radio. To restart the network audio player must turn it off and disconnect the power. This problem is caused by i...

• Visitor
  • My Network Streamer Player DENON DNP 730AE  Go crash when switching spotify other option of listening for example iOS airplay or Internet radio. To restart the network audio player must turn it ...
  • nspm
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can login with browser but not with android app

Out of the blue yesterday my spotify instantly logged me out and when i tried to log back in ,it said "it appears you are trying to login from a different country". Then i tried to login and play music with chrome(on pc,web player and actual app) and...

• Casual Listener
  • Out of the blue yesterday my spotify instantly logged me out and when i tried to log back in ,it said "it appears you are trying to login from a different country".   Then i tried to login and...
  • cvancek
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Very very bad Help center!

I think you are guess yourself perfect! next time create a base for customer service! We paying the money, not else! I can't find any customer service on your platform. The problem is your some albums are very bad and has errors! how to report them? ...

• I think you are guess yourself perfect! next time create a base for customer service! We paying the money, not else! I can't find any customer service on your platform.   The problem is your s...
  • navaira
  • Roadie
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

How delete offline music`?

Hey! Downloaded 2 playlists on to my phone to use in offline mode, but how can i delete the songs again, so i have free disc space again? Thanks!

• Hey!   Downloaded 2 playlists on to my phone to use in offline mode, but how can i delete the songs again, so i have free disc space again?   Thanks!  
  • upther
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes