Hilfe deutsch

Hilfe deutsch

Plan

Premium

Country

My Question or Issue

6 Replies

Hallo,

Ich habe einige Probleme momentan mit Spotify.

Wenn ich kein netz habe, dann kann ich keine Musik hören. 

Wenn ich Spotify starte wird immer gefragt worüber ich höre und es startet irgendein Lied, welches ich nicht gespeichert habe.

2 Lieder werden immer wieder neu gespeichert, welche ich noch nie gehört habe.

Wenn ich Spotify schließe, öffnet sich die App immer wieder und es sieht so, aus als würde gerade ein Lied laufen

Hoffe mir kann jemand helfen. 

Hi Danny,

Kommt mir bekannt vor, das Problem habe ich auch gehabt. Leider hab ich nie wirklich rausgefunden was da los war. Hab gerade ein Premium-Abo geholt, falls das irgendwie meinen Zoff löst sag ich Bescheid (es sei denn, Du hast schon das Premiumgedöns). 

Wir haben einen Family Account, meine Frau ist Master 😀jetzt war das Passwort komprimiert und sie hat es geändert. Ich habe keinen Zugriff auf meinen Account, kann mich nur bei Ihr einloggen. Wie bekomme ich wieder Zugriff auf meinen account? 

Hey there @Wolfzorn

Thanks for reaching out about this and welcome to the Community. We hope that you don't mind us replying in English.

In this case, we'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support through any of these channels, so they can take a closer look at your account and give you a hand with this. 

If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Wie kann ich sehen wer mein Profil auf Spotify besucht?

Hey @LouMary

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. We hope that you don't mind us replying in English.

Currently, it's not possible to see who visits your profile on Spotify. 

In this case, you can have a look in our Idea Exchange to see if someone else has already made a similar suggestion. If there isn't one, you can give these steps a go and submit your idea so that other users can also support it. The higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for it to be implemented.

Also, you can read more about how your feedback reaches Spotify here.

If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts