Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I delete a single downloaded song in Spotify 8.5.11 .762

Solved!

How do I delete a single downloaded song in Spotify 8.5.11 .762

Since the layers spotify update,  it is no longer possible to long press a track and remove the download. I can unlike the song but the download remains,  some songs I only want to listen to when I'm streaming and I don't want them on my device.

I want to download specific songs from an album or remove specific songs from an already downloaded album. 

Please help

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I have IOS so this may not work the same for you but I ended up added the songs I wanted downloaded to a playlist that I have downloaded and then flipping the whole album from undownloaded to downloaded and then back to undownloaded.  Everything after that was in a downloaded playlist somewhere. I had to go searching for some of them because I didn’t realize I had them in a downloaded playlist and thought they should have been undownloaded.  Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

I have IOS so this may not work the same for you but I ended up added the songs I wanted downloaded to a playlist that I have downloaded and then flipping the whole album from undownloaded to downloaded and then back to undownloaded.  Everything after that was in a downloaded playlist somewhere. I had to go searching for some of them because I didn’t realize I had them in a downloaded playlist and thought they should have been undownloaded.  Hope this helps!

Suggested posts