Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I get rid of the retarted scroll bar for androi app

Solved!

How do I get rid of the retarted scroll bar for androi app

Half the time i go to click the options button for a song, it activates your oversensitive scroll bar. And instead of being able to add a song to a playlist like I intended, I get whipped half way down the screen. Then i got to scroll back up, look for the song, then carefully carefully super carefully touch the screen above the button. The scroll bar is completely useless for touch screens anyways, you can click and drag anywhere on the sceen to scroll.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Same for me. Everytime I want to use option button it scroll down and I lose my song. I think scrollbar can be useful anyway.

So I suggest to just move option button a bit to the left and maybe make it a few pixels larger.

Great app anyway!

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

Same for me. Everytime I want to use option button it scroll down and I lose my song. I think scrollbar can be useful anyway.

So I suggest to just move option button a bit to the left and maybe make it a few pixels larger.

Great app anyway!

I have the same issue.

I have the same issue. The scrollbar was working ok but lately every time I try to hit the option icon the scrollbar appears and scrolls way down. It's driving me crazy. I'm paying for this service, either get the scrollbar to work properly or at least give users an option to disable the scrollbar or have it appear on the left.

This drives me mad. When displaying the list of my playlists so I can download multiple lists it is almost impossible to select the options without hitting the scroll area. Please reduce the width of the scroll area by half.

Same thing here. I think enlarging button wont help for small devices. I have 5.1' screen and it still bother me. The best way would be remove scroll bar or at least move it to the oposite side of screen..

I'm having this problem so often and it's extremely frustrating. This thread says solved but I don't see a solution anywhere.

Suggested posts