Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I see what time/date a Playlist was last updated?

Solved!

How do I see what time/date a Playlist was last updated?

Hi there, 

I'd like to figure out when a Playlist was last updated. I see Spotify downloading songs ever so often when I'm in my wifi and I reckon it's for the Playlists I'm following. But how do I know WHICH one exactly it is currently updating? Or in general, which one was updated when?

Cheers, 

Andreas

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

To see when a playlist was last updated navigate to the playlist and swipe the playlist picture (at the top of the playlist track listing) to the left. There are 2 pages on the playlist detail, the first is the image and the second is the playlist detail.

You can also enable notifications in the spotify app settings to notify you when a playlist had been updated... note that notifications seem to be broken at the moment, but toggle this notification on and it should start working again soon.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

To see when a playlist was last updated navigate to the playlist and swipe the playlist picture (at the top of the playlist track listing) to the left. There are 2 pages on the playlist detail, the first is the image and the second is the playlist detail.

You can also enable notifications in the spotify app settings to notify you when a playlist had been updated... note that notifications seem to be broken at the moment, but toggle this notification on and it should start working again soon.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

This seems impossible on the web version of Spotify.

Suggested posts