Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do you wireless stream Spotify via an Airport Express using an Andriod device - HTC Design

How do you wireless stream Spotify via an Airport Express using an Andriod device - HTC Design

1. How do you wireless stream Spotify via an Airport Express using an Andriod device - HTC EVO Design

2. How do you stream Spotify on a MacBook Pro using AirPlay?

- I'm a premium subscriber.

7 Replies

Hi,

do you know the answer already. I still did not find tis ... Exactly same config ...

Tx!

Best,

Stefaan

I think you need an app for airplay, such as Android HiFi.

1. You can not.  You can stream any audio, video or picture wich are located on your android phone. There are numerous apps for this. But not Spotify, because it is a streaming device itself and has to be included in any of the apps, and they are not allowed. If it is Apple or Spotfiy that are in denial, i dont know.  

2. Push your "alt" button on your Mac all along with the volum control upon your screen, Choose the speakers your mac shall delivere to.

airplay technology  is free for all !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honey player can stream to airport express, plz spotify engineers can add this feature to the android app?

I know it's almost impossible, but I'd love to see Spotify Connect on AirPort Express, so my phone battery doesn't die while streaming through AirPlay. It makes sense, as router is always connected to the internet via Ethernet cable and can play sound without Wi-Fi artifacts.

Hey there folks,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

You can find more info on how to use Spotify to stream music on various devices using Spotify Connect here.

Further, for more help connecting Spotify to different speakers and sound systems using AirPlay, check out this support site article instead.

@Onewave: We can see that you shared your idea about this in the Ideas Exchange here. We hope you don't mind us sharing the link to your idea in this thread. This way, other Spotify users interested in seeing Spotify Connect on AirPort Express devices can add their support and leave their feedback there to add to the discussion.

If you're curious on how ideas get implemented or how your feedback reaches Spotify, we'd recommend taking a look at this Spotify Answer.

Hope this info is useful but don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else!

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts