How to add complete albums to playlists

How to add complete albums to playlists

G2K
Music Fan
‎2012-06-20 09:38 AM

Since the new Android software for smartphones (0.5.115.g81977995 (0.9.3.608.g5049138e)) I'm not able to add complete albums to playlists. This option was always available in the old version. Instead I have to use the desktop software to use this option.

To be sure: I can make playlists of a single album, I can add tracks to playlists one by one but that's not what I want: I simply want to add several complete albums to a playlist.

4 Replies

Re: How to add complete albums to playlists

Community Legend
‎2012-06-20 05:57 PM
Yep check the sticky thread at the top of this board - this is one of the 'missing' features we used to have but no longer exist
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

Music Fan
‎2012-08-11 10:29 PM

What is a sticky thread? I would like to add an entire album, not just one song at a time; how can I do that?

Community Legend
‎2012-08-11 10:45 PM
You can't. As mentioned this feature no longer exists. Crazy but true.

A sticky thread is one of the few that always stay at the top of the list on the forum. This is the one I was referring to http://community.spotify.com/t5/Mobile-Android/quot-Official-quot-new-application-release-missing-fe...
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

Music Fan
‎2015-11-17 08:43 AM
When I try to add a single song to a playlist it adds all the songs on the album. How do I add just a single song?
SUGGESTED POSTS