Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to always stay logged in

How to always stay logged in

I have Spotify Premium which I got for international travel so I can listen to music offline. This worked great on the plane, but then several hours later when I went to listen to music again (after having turned my phone off and on again), Spotify asked me to login again before I could access my downloaded music. I couldn't do that since I'm in a roaming data area, but I'm totally confused why my Spotify app would EVER log me out. Now in worried about the next time I'll want to listen to music and it'll have logged out for some reason...

Any way to prevent this or anyone know why it's happening?
4 Replies

Just checking. Did it actually say you were logged out or was the notification about needing to go online? If the latter, you should be able to go to Your Music from the hamburger menu or by swiping from the left and play your downloaded music.

It was asking me to login again. I was just now able to login and all my downloaded music is gone. All the album and playlists are there, just none of them are can be played offline anymore and I have to download them again. What's weird is Android OS showing that Spotify is taking up 3gb of space on my phone.

I'm getting the same issue. I get logged off and all of my downloaded music needs to be redownloaded. Also, the widget doesn't show up anywhere to use. 

@infernonrx wrote:

I'm getting the same issue. I get logged off and all of my downloaded music needs to be redownloaded. Also, the widget doesn't show up anywhere to use. 

I have the exact same problem. It's getting really annoying.

Suggested posts