Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't unlink facebook account from Spotify.

I've followed the steps suggested:Logged in to spotify using facebook on PCGo to settingsGo to SocialThere is no option there to disconnect from facebook.It's a free spotify account that is linked to my Facebook, but I have a premium account that I w...

• I've followed the steps suggested: Logged in to spotify using facebook on PC Go to settings Go to Social There is no option there to disconnect from facebook. It's a free spotify account that ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify App akzeptiert mein Premium Nicht

Die spotify App akzeptiert mein Premium Account nicht.Obwohl ich mir gestern wieder einen weiteren Monat spotify gegönnt habe, kann ich nicht meine Musik hören wie ich will. Laut Email habe ich eine Bestätigung für das bezahlte Abo, kann aber die Lie...

• Die spotify App akzeptiert mein Premium Account nicht. Obwohl ich mir gestern wieder einen weiteren Monat spotify gegönnt habe, kann ich nicht meine Musik hören wie ich will. Laut Email habe ich ein...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium spotify not reflecting

Hello! I upgraded to spotify premium but my account still shows free. I had tried to log-out,delete and reinstall the app several times but to no avail. Kindly help me on this. Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I upgraded to spotify premium but my account still shows free. I had tried to log-out,delete and reinstall the app several times but to no avail. Kindly help me on this. Thanks!
  • nsarahman
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

J rock

Porque no puedo escuchar openings de anime y pop japones en spotify? Busco las canciones y me aparecen pero no reproducen T_T

• Porque no puedo escuchar openings de anime y pop japones en spotify? Busco las canciones y me aparecen pero no reproducen T_T
  • Tuputamadrecule
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music won't un-download

So I've hit the download limit of 3,333 songs on my phone, and I've begun to remove some songs from my downloaded music to allow for more, however I've hit a problem with doing this. When I put the slider to the left on an album, changing an album fr...

• Casual Listener
  • So I've hit the download limit of 3,333 songs on my phone, and I've begun to remove some songs from my downloaded music to allow for more, however I've hit a problem with doing this.   When I ...
  • kiana_rod
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify missing buttons

My spotify is missing buttons on the bottom bar. On the bottom bar it only shows your mixes, home, and search. My wifes spotify shows Home, Browse, Search, Radio, and your library. How can I fix this? I have deleted app and reinstalled folling the in...

• Casual Listener
  • My spotify is missing buttons on the bottom bar.  On the bottom bar it only shows your mixes, home, and search.  My wifes spotify shows Home, Browse, Search, Radio, and your library.  ...
  • Hasparat
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Player stopping after 4 seconds of music!

I update to "8.4.9.271 armV7" and the player now stops after reaching 4 seconds of any music! Play and pause won't work, so I have to open the app, drag to the begining of the music and then it will work, until the next music come...

• Casual Listener
  • I update to  "8.4.9.271 armV7" and the player now stops after reaching 4 seconds of any music! Play and pause won't work, so I have to open the app, drag to the begining of the music and then it...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No se actualiza mi Spotify en Android

Buenas tardes, Me han formateado el movil, y cuando he metido el Spotify me he encontrado que no tengo ni una Playlist que yo tenia. los gracioso es que si lo busco en el buscador, me aparece y me deja añadirlo como "Seguir". Desde el ordenador si lo...

• Buenas tardes,   Me han formateado el movil, y cuando he metido el Spotify me he encontrado que no tengo ni una Playlist que yo tenia. los gracioso es que si lo busco en el buscador, me aparec...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't subscribe

Why can't I subscribe to Spotify Premium even though I have enough balance in my prepaid account? It just says I have inssuficient funds on my account

• Why can't I subscribe to Spotify Premium even though I have enough balance in my prepaid account? It just says I have inssuficient funds on my account
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! SD card unexpectedly removed

Ok, I have tried time and time again to figure this out and I honestly have gone absolutely crazy. Furthermore, I am going on a roadtrip in a few days and it is imperative that I have my offline music with me. I have an HTC One M8 (Verizon). It has 3...

• Casual Listener
  • Ok, I have tried time and time again to figure this out and I honestly have gone absolutely crazy. Furthermore, I am going on a roadtrip in a few days and it is imperative that I have my offline musi...
  • Vader2004
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution The music sometimes lag or delay for a few seconds on my phone

While I'm connected to a wifi and listening to music on my phone, the music is always discontinuous, delay for seconds and play for seconds. I really think this is the problem of the speed of the wifi but there isn't any problem when I play on my com...

• While I'm connected to a wifi and listening to music on my phone, the music is always discontinuous, delay for seconds and play for seconds. I really think this is the problem of the speed of th...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution No SD Card Data

I checked today and all the songs I had downloaded are not stored anymore. I look in settings and see that the option to change storage location is not even greyed out, it's completely gone. I check the SD card, and it says 8.0 GB used, when I try to...

• I checked today and all the songs I had downloaded are not stored anymore. I look in settings and see that the option to change storage location is not even greyed out, it's completely gone. I check ...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lost offline files again... Recovery functionality needed!

Hi, read same problem many time but the topic are marked as solved. I use offline files a lot and got a huge amount of playlist. I store my files on the external memory because of the amount of data. Every now and then the mobil crashed directly in s...

• Hi,   read same problem many time but the topic are marked as solved.   I use offline files a lot and got a huge amount of playlist. I store my files on the external memory because of t...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Chromecast found just rarely after devices update

Since the last update my Chromecast is found just rarely.I've to restart Spotify and Chromecast to get it working again. Even if they were connected.All other apps with the API from Google find it instantly

• Casual Listener
  • Since the last update my Chromecast is found just rarely. I've to restart Spotify and Chromecast to get it working again. Even if they were connected. All other apps with the API from Google find i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify deleting my offline musics..

Hello. I m using Spotify premium like 2 years. But some times its deleting my downloaded music. For last time im camping like 8 days but first day at my vacation it did it again. And ofc i cant download 800 music without wi-fi or mobile data. I can s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I m using Spotify premium like 2 years. But some times its deleting my downloaded music. For last time im camping like 8 days but first day at my vacation it did it again. And ofc i cant downl...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do I find T.I.'s been album Poison?

How do I find T.I.'s been album Poison? I can't seem to find it...

• Casual Listener
  • How do I find T.I.'s been album Poison? I can't seem to find it...
  • Jay_Bee
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • album
    Help
    how to
    T.I.
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

spotify causes galaxy s7 to crash randomly

hi everyone, I have been using spotify for the last few years and never ran into major problems but now I have found that my samsung galaxy s7 crashes randomly.My phone's screen will just go black, vibrate and then it shows the galaxy s7 logo and it ...

• hi everyone,  I have been using spotify for the last few years and never ran into major problems but now I have found that my samsung galaxy s7 crashes randomly. My phone's screen will just go...
  • Guillotine20
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Music Stops After Each Track

I have to push play after each song. This has never happened to me before. How do I fix it?

• I have to push play after each song. This has never happened to me before. How do I fix it?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help...lost all playlist...

Not sure what I did, but here goes...my wife noticed her playlists weren't showing up when she logged onto other devices. Her tablet could only be accessed from her tablet. When she would log in onto another device there were 2 playlists made by spot...

• Casual Listener
  • Not sure what I did, but here goes...my wife noticed her playlists weren't showing up when she logged onto other devices.  Her tablet could only be accessed from her tablet.  When she would...
  • jramse99
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot find song

I'm compiling a rock covers playlist, but some songs I have as mp3 I cannot find on Spotify. Foo Fighters band on the run (which a google search says is there), evanesense heartshaped box & audioslave seven nation army. Any ideas where I can get thes...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm compiling a rock covers playlist, but some songs I have as mp3 I cannot find on Spotify. Foo Fighters band on the run (which a google search says is there), evanesense heartshaped box & audio...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes