Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Android Feature: Swipe to queue songs

Android users voiced their feedback and Spotify has listened. This feature was previously only available in the iOS app. You can now swipe to queue songs in the Android app! This new feature is currently rolling out to Premium users so you should see...

AndroidSwipeToQueue.gif
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Carter158
  • Regular
  • 19 replies
  • 41 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 41 likes

New Your Library view

Spotify has introduced a new version of Your Library to mobile users of the iOS and Android apps. Come on over to the main Community thread to get an overview of what's new and share your feedback: New Your Library view (iOS & Android)

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 48 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Android New Design

Hi Thanx for taking the timeI recently moved back from Peru to the United States when u moved i made a Peruvian Spotify account and a few weeks ago got the new Android app design (Menu on bottom not at side) now I'm back in the US and made a new Spot...

• Hi Thanx for taking the time I recently moved back from Peru to the United States when u moved i made a Peruvian Spotify account and a few weeks ago got the new Android app design (Menu on bottom ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio not playing

Whenever I listen to music on my phone, the first track I listen to plays as normal. After that, all tracks played have a problem. At some point in the song, the audio stops playing, but the audio time bar goes on. Sometimes the song even skips four ...

• Regular
  • Whenever I listen to music on my phone, the first track I listen to plays as normal. After that, all tracks played have a problem. At some point in the song, the audio stops playing, but the audio ti...
  • ddominykas
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play local files on Android phone

So basically I put my local files onto my Spotify playlist (the playlist is already downloaded on my phone) on my laptop, with both my phone (which is a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, if that helps) and my laptop on the same Wi-Fi connection as was required...

• So basically I put my local files onto my Spotify playlist (the playlist is already downloaded on my phone) on my laptop, with both my phone (which is a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, if that helps) an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify pauses the song while i am listening my downloaded songs.

Hi dear friends. My problem is the spotify pauses the songs while i am listening my downloaded songs. I push the play button then OK but it happens almost everyday. I am using Sony Xperia X. Thanks in advance!

• Hi dear friends. My problem is the spotify pauses the songs while i am listening my downloaded songs. I push the play button then OK but it happens almost everyday. I am using Sony Xperia X. Thanks i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Storage feature don't appear

I can't find the storage feature in library's settings

• Casual Listener
  • I can't find the storage feature in library's settings
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

i can't get premium

I've been wanting to get Spotify for 99cents and it doesn't accept my card and I've used several... does anyone know what I could do about this?

• I've been wanting to get Spotify for 99cents and it doesn't accept my card and I've used several... does anyone know what I could do about this?
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The opcion "me" insted of "library"

Hello, i have a question and o hope that here someone can help me to find out how to solve this. My spotify account has change in an option that was "library" for the option "me" and whit that the "songs" option have gone. All of my friends that also...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, i have a question and o hope that here someone can help me to find out how to solve this. My spotify account has change in an option that was "library" for the option "me" and whit that the "s...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Eu já paguei o Premium só q ele tá free ainda

Eu já paguei o pacote Premium no computador mas eu uso no celular, e a mesma conta só q até agora não consigo usar minha conta Premium.Já fiz de tudoTenho até o comprovante de pagamento via boleto.Por favor alguém me ajude

• Eu já paguei o pacote Premium no computador mas eu uso no celular, e a mesma conta só q até agora não consigo usar minha conta Premium. Já fiz de tudo Tenho até o comprovante de pagamento via bolet...
  • Felpspaz
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account problems

Cant login my spotify account, And i cant send a new password too my email. Its says Im Not linked too a active spotify account. But Im still paying the spotify bill 9,99 euro. I lost my telephone So i want spotify on my new telephone. Where can I ca...

• Cant login my spotify account, And i cant send a new password too my email. Its says Im Not linked too a active spotify account. But Im still paying the spotify bill 9,99 euro. I lost my telephone So...
  • Quepa
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Nexus 7 2013 not detecting USB drive

Hi, So today I tried to plugin my usb drive so I could put my Spotify songs onto it since I am running low on device storage, but Spotify wont detect it even though I can browse to it on the Nexus 7 2013.Now I have tried this exact drive in a OnePlus...

• Music Fan
  • Hi, So today I tried to plugin my usb drive so I could put my Spotify songs onto it since I am running low on device storage, but Spotify wont detect it even though I can browse to it on the Nexus 7 ...
  • stevenascott
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Pay refused

Hi. I want to swich to premium but my payment is refused. Although I try to form different accounts and credit cards, it still gives the same error. ( Oops! Sorry looks like you credit card company is having a bad day.) What should I do?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I want to swich to premium but my payment is refused. Although I try to form different accounts and credit cards, it still gives the same error. ( Oops! Sorry looks like you credit card company i...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Tizen App (Gear S2) Remote dont work

Hello I can't the the Remote Funktion to Work my Watch always Says I don't have a Bt. Connection. Just the Streaming over WLAN works with that Watch. I tried so many restarts de and anabeling Bluetooth at both Watch and Smartphone but I don't work. I...

• Regular
  • Hello I can't the the Remote Funktion to Work my Watch always Says I don't have a Bt. Connection. Just the Streaming over WLAN works with that Watch. I tried so many restarts de and anabeling Bluetoo...
  • AngyUser
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't download playlist - hangs at 0%

I cannot download my playlists on my Android Maxx2. After clicking green download button, it appears to start downloading, but never progresses past 0%. I have this problem with more than one list. I have downloaded in the past, but now it doesn't wo...

• I cannot download my playlists on my Android Maxx2. After clicking green download button, it appears to start downloading, but never progresses past 0%. I have this problem with more than one list. I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No se reproduce la música con conexión

Mi playlist no se reproduce ni aunque tenga conexión de wifi desde hace 2 días.

• Mi playlist no se reproduce ni aunque tenga conexión de wifi desde hace 2 días.
  • negropetour
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

PlayList

hola quiero saber porque cuando acedo a mi playlist no me salen todas las cansiones y adicional me sale un error playlist no disponible

• hola    quiero saber porque cuando acedo a mi playlist no me salen todas las cansiones y adicional me sale un error  playlist no disponible      
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Stopped playing 1-3 songs while in Offline Mode (Premium Account)

I subscribe a week ago and I just found out that after playing 1-3 songs or 3-7mins (randomly) while in offline mode, it just suddenly stops. Spotify app is gone, it just like the app is closed automatically.I tried:1. clear cache/data, restart2. ful...

• Casual Listener
  • I subscribe a week ago and I just found out that after playing 1-3 songs or 3-7mins (randomly) while in offline mode, it just suddenly stops. Spotify app is gone, it just like the app is closed autom...
  • anboo
  • Visitor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Android]

Too bad Spotify doesn't have a person available for help. I'm sure they have lost customers that way. They lost me because I couldn't log on. The pre programed help, didn't!

• Too bad Spotify doesn't have a person available for help. I'm sure they have lost customers that way. They lost me because I couldn't log on. The pre programed help, didn't!
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Offline mode for S3 Clock

Hi there. I think adding support for the Samsung S3 Clock was an awesome idea. Only issue I have is that there is no option to store it offline? That means I'll still have to bring my phone, wherever I go. Hopefully this feature will be added soon. I...

• Hi there.   I think adding support for the Samsung S3 Clock was an awesome idea. Only issue I have is that there is no option to store it offline? That means I'll still have to bring my phone,...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

[Android][Connect] Integration with Amazon Echo has a bug

The integration with the various Amazon devices has a serious bug that only happened recently. Both the desktop and Android applications don't show the echo/tap as an available device unless you command through echo to play Spotify. This only starts ...

• Casual Listener
  • The integration with the various Amazon devices has a serious bug that only happened recently. Both the desktop and Android applications don't show the echo/tap as an available device unless you comm...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution la musica se detiene sola luego de un momento

Cuando empiezo a reproducir la música todo bien pero salgo de la app y luego de un rato la música se detiene y tengo que volver a entrar a la app para volver a seleccionar la canción, esto solo sucede cuando la app esta en segundo plano y estoy usand...

• Cuando empiezo a reproducir la música todo bien pero salgo de la app y luego de un rato la música se detiene y tengo que volver a entrar a la app para volver a seleccionar la canción, esto solo suced...
  • Alex
  • 14 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 25 likes