Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to delete songs from stared playlist

Solved!

How to delete songs from stared playlist

Hi

What is the easyest way to deleate songs from the "starred playlist", I do not whant to gointo the Starred Playlist and brows as it's way to time consuming. So what's the easy way to remove songs from my Starred playlist, I guess I have missed some to easy solution for this. 

/Lars

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Unfortunately this is the only way to do. There used to be the feature with the stars, so that you can add/delete songs with just one push on a star. But now the starred playlist works like any other playlist. A little tip: You can filter the tracks inside the playlist by clicking on the tabs on top (sorting by artist/album/track name) OR, I guess better in your case: press CTRL/CMD+F and a little search bar for that playlist appears.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Unfortunately this is the only way to do. There used to be the feature with the stars, so that you can add/delete songs with just one push on a star. But now the starred playlist works like any other playlist. A little tip: You can filter the tracks inside the playlist by clicking on the tabs on top (sorting by artist/album/track name) OR, I guess better in your case: press CTRL/CMD+F and a little search bar for that playlist appears.

You can delete them using the web player or Desktop app

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Okay thanks, I should have said that I'm using the Android app 99% of the time. And yes now I remembered the functionality pressing the 'star'. I want that feature back 🙂

Suggested posts