Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to find out how many tracks I've downloaded for offline use

How to find out how many tracks I've downloaded for offline use

I'm using Spotify Premium on a Sony Xperia Z3 with 128GB SD card. Some while ago I hit the 3333-track limit for downloading songs and Spotify crashed. I don't remember exactly what happened except that it look a lot of aggravation to fix it. So I started again from scratch and have gradually downloaded more music.

While I don't think there are as many as before, I don't want to have to find out the hard way again that I've hit the limit. Is there somewhere in the app or maybe the account details in the website where I can find out how many files I've downloaded?

3 Replies

Erm, not really of without effort. The way I would suggest is to filter by offline Playlists then add up all the tracks in this filter.

I think it might be good to add some kudos to this idea: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/View-amount-of-offline-tracks-left/idi-p/18409

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Thanks. Adding up would take ages so not really an option for me. I've been to the idea but can't see how to add kudos, perhaps because it's closed so maybe Spotify isn't accepting any more.

@mistermark10 wrote:
Thanks. Adding up would take ages so not really an option for me. I've been to the idea but can't see how to add kudos, perhaps because it's closed so maybe Spotify isn't accepting any more.

It seems it was closed, but a new idea requesting the same was created here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Mobile-Display-number-of-offline-songs-left/idi-p/112886...

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Suggested posts