Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to get rid of the annoying SHUFFLE button?

How to get rid of the annoying SHUFFLE button?

Since the latest update there is a big annoying SHUFFLE button hovering over my tracks listing. I have never and will never use this function. I am mainly using spottify in my car and just want to set and forget. Having this large button hovering over it makes it very hard to use. The function has not been turned on anywhere that I can find. How do I get rid of this?

Also: what is the purpose of the tracks listing? Is this all tracks that I have in my playlists? Or is this my favorites? It doesnt seem very useful to me.

5 Replies

BTW: I am a premium user.

There is no way to get rid of the shuffle button. Some premium users wanted a simple way to shuffle all music like the free users have, so it was added for everyone to be able to use.

The Songs tab lists all tracks that you've added to Your Music, so not everything in your playlists will necessarily be in that tab as well.

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Cant you make a option in settings to hide the button?

There's actually an idea posted here if you'd like to add kudos or comments supporting it.

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Also premium. If this doesn't chane I will leave for wimp. It's very annoying, don't like using spotify now.

Suggested posts