Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to listen to explicit music?

Solved!

How to listen to explicit music?

I've been using spotify for about a month now and it would allow me to hear explicit lyrics. Just today I noticed it's playing clean versions. How do I fix this?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

You have to make sure you're over 18 and/or if the artist took the explicit versions down from spotify. 

View solution in original post

5 Replies

You can try setting your birthday back to a couple years back. If that does not work then you could try changing your location away from where you are to a different place then changing it back. If neither of these solutions work then let me know what happens whenever you click on an explicit song to play it. Is it grayed out or does it redirect you to the clean version?

Noblehalfling

You have to make sure you're over 18 and/or if the artist took the explicit versions down from spotify. 

Marked as solution

But i am more than 18 years old and it is selectedvon my logged account and i can't listen explicit musics

Help me pls

If you haven't linked your spotify to a facebook account you could try that. You could also try checking your birthday by looking at your account settings on spotify.com. Other than that, you could file an official report with Spotify.

Noblehalfling

Suggested posts