Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I am unable to scroll through the genres in my liked playlist.

I am unable to scroll through the genres in my liked playlist.

I have a galaxy S20 FE and I am currently unable to select genres in my liked playlist, as well as being unable to find certain artists or their music on the liked playlist too.
4 Replies

Hey @Drew0118,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

This well could be caused by a a local cache-related issue on your current mobile device. I can suggest to log out and then to log back in, and even to do that twice in a row, as this triggers a refresh between the servers and your account and may help to resolve any possible issues with the cached memory. See if this will make things work as expected.

If the above doesn't help, then it's well worth doing a clean reinstall to get rid of any cached files that might be causing the trouble. This process is more thorough than the usual reinstall and has a few extra steps, so I recommend you to follow the linked guide and see the relevant steps for Android devices. 

Hope something here helps and does the trick for you, reach out if you need more help.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi Kiril! 

I was having the same problem, and went through these steps, but it didn't seem to do the trick. I'm on an Android Galaxy s22. Any advice? That was a feature that we loved at my house 🙂

Hey @mkinkc 🙂 

We'd suggest taking a look at this thread for more info and keeping your app up to date in the meantime.
We'll keep you posted as soon as anything new comes up.

Many thanks!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Plan: Premium

Device: Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra

Operating System: Android v12

In my library I am unable to scroll to select other genres to select music (ie. rock, country, angst,etc). I have logged out, full cleared my cache, done a clean uninstall/install , and restarted my phone.

Screenshot_20220909-080149_Spotify.jpg
Screenshot_20220909-080818_Spotify.jpg

Suggested posts