Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't login to the Spotify app

I can't login to the Spotify app

I have tried all the obvious things. Cleared cache, force stopped, reinstalled, etc. Before when I was signed in, it was saying I was offline even though I wasn't. And then when I tried reinstalling like every other post has said, I can't login. It says I'm offline and unable to sign in. I can sign in on the website and my computer, but not the app. And if I even put in the wrong password, it says it's wrong, so Spotify is connected, but it won't sign me in. I've tried every possible solution and idk what to do. This has been a running problem for years and most the time reinstalling worked, now it's not. This sucks because every time I reinstall I have to redownload all my downloaded music. Spotify fix your app. 

2 Replies

Hey @CharlesCarr,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

This sounds like an issue which we're still investigating, but we don't currently have a timeline for a fix.

Make sure to head here and subscribe to the thread to receive updates on our progress.

Thanks! Take care 🙂

Was there a fix to this ?

I have reinstalled the app, but can't login as it keeps giving me the message "You're Offline".. Very strange as I'm connected to the internet and have no problems connecting via any other app on my phone.

Suggested posts