Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't use the app

I can't use the app

I can't use the app of Spotify on my s8.

When I try to open, it doesn't work and stay black without doing anything. I wait but it keep showing this even if I restart the app or my smartphone.

Screenshot_20180603-003143_Spotify.jpg
15 Replies

Having the exact same problem since today.

I use a FairPhone 2

Exactly the same screen on an Honor View 10, restarting didn't fix

Happened after I played a song and it started playing, but I couldn't view the song in the now playing screen or skip,and the song options wouldn't open, so I restarted the app and got this sceens

Same issue here, using a Redmi Note 4x

Same here, I just fixed it by forcing stop the app several times.

I opened the app this morning without do anything and it works. Good

Deleting the cache fixed it in my case.

S6 here and i have this exact same problem. And i tried clearing the cache, but that didnt do anything.

only thing that did fix it was uninstalling and reinstalling spotify and even then it worked for maybe 20 to 30 minutes before going back to the problem described above.

I have the same problem using my samsung s5 from today. Message says "unfortunately Spotify has stopped".  I have reported it using the report option on the message window but no reply yet. 

Same issue here on Verizon pixel. 

Same here! OnePlus 3T

Identical issue. Reinstalled the app, which fixed it for a bit; until the problem came back. Pixel XL 8.1.0

Same issue here - Reinstalling fixes it temporarly for me.
Huawei Mate 10 Pro

I got the same thing since yesterday. I got a oneplus 6. Seems to happen to me when I connect it to bluetooth wireless headphones after like 30min it crashes the app and it wont open after. If i reinstall the app it works again, untill i connect it again. Then it crashes again. 

Also having that issue with my Galaxy s8 active. I am almost always on my bluetooth in my car, so the issue might be connected to that as well. Hoping this issue gets resolved. It's getting frustrating uninstalling and reinstalling the app

Suggested posts