Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I cannot login via Facebook [Android]

Solved!

I cannot login via Facebook [Android]

I cannot login my Spotify account via Facebook on my new phone I bought yesterday [Samsung Galaxy S8]. There is no problem to login via FB on desktop, webplayer or my old phone (also Android). Does anyone know any possible reason? How may I solve this problem? 😞 The Facebook app on my phone runs correctly. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Try to delete your spotify authorization from Facebook app (settings -> app). Also be sure that you are using the right email to access 

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Do you got any message? Or it's just doing nothing when you press the login button?

Got the same issue with my account. Message says couldn't log in on the application try again later. Been like that since yesterday so i guess waiting didn't do the the trick 

Same as famouslastnerd said: "Message says couldn't log in on the application try again later".

Marked as solution

Try to delete your spotify authorization from Facebook app (settings -> app). Also be sure that you are using the right email to access 

Hey @klaudiamw and @famouslastnerd,

Have you tried doing a fresh reinstall of the Spotify app? (You can find details on how to do that here)

Can you provide some more details as well please?

• What Android version are you using?
  • What Spotify version are you using?
  • Is your Android stock or Rooted?
  • Have you tried another WiFi point or tried mobile data?

Anything else you can provide would help heaps!

Best,

Jordan

@TheBrickSlayer wrote:

I've deleted my spotify authorization from Facebook and the next I logged to my spotify account (via Facebook) without a problem 🙂 Thank you for your help!!! 🙂

(*Edit: Just edited the message a little to confirm you were able to login successfully!

Happy streaming!*)

Suggested posts