Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I don't have queue button instead of it I have share button

I don't have queue button instead of it I have share button

I opened spotify and I couldn't find the queue button.

Plan

Premium

Country

Operating System

Android Oreo, 

My Question or Issue

Screenshot_2020-06-30-23-24-23-840_com.spotify.music.jpg
3 Replies

Hey @MartinSvoboda,

Thanks for posting! Spotify is always testing features, so that may be why the queue button has been replaced with the share button your device. If you'll just tap the three dot menu at the top right in the now playing screen, you'll see the full menu for the current track, and I believe you'll still be able to get to the queue from there by tapping "go to queue" at the top.

Here's a screenshot of what it looks like on my Android phone:

Android Queue.jpg

Let us know if it's missing from there too, but hopefully that will get you back to your queue!

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey there @MartinSvoboda,

Just jumping in here to confirm you're seeing one of a few changes we've made recently. We're always testing things by adding or removing features to make Spotify better overall. 

Let us know what you think in the Idea Exchange - it's the best place to provide your feedback.

There's already a live idea here to bring back the queue button to the now playing view, that you might be interested in.

Hope this info is useful. We'll be here if you have any other questions.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I do not have a "go to queue" from the three dots menu in "now playing" either, only add to queue. There seems to be literally no way on the android app to view or edit the queue after you decided to test this feature. Correct me if I'm wrong but this seems incredibly sloppy. I don't see why not to have full easy control over queue including clearing the whole queue at once from mobile like one can do from desktop.

Suggested posts