Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I want to import downloaded local song files to my Spotify app but newer songs don't show up

Solved!

I want to import downloaded local song files to my Spotify app but newer songs don't show up

Plan

Premium

Country

Brazil 

Device

(Moto G 5S

Operating System

Android

I can't add any new local song files from my phone to the Spotify app because Spotify doesn't sync them/show them in the "Import Songs" option from Settings, as if they don't exist along the other songs that already show up, which are all in the same file path (the SD card)

Screenshot_20191002-184849.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey! Sorry to hear you're having issues! Have you taken a look at this guide yet and tried some of the other troubleshooting options listed? That might be a good place to start!

These are the types of file types currently supported by Spotify:

• .mp3
    • .m4p (unless it contains video)
    • .mp4 (if QuickTime is installed on your computer)

Let me know how it goes! If this doesn't work for you, I'll see what else I can come up with 🙂

Thanks for reading! If this worked for you, please mark this as the solution, this way others will be able to find the answers to their problems in the future! 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey! Sorry to hear you're having issues! Have you taken a look at this guide yet and tried some of the other troubleshooting options listed? That might be a good place to start!

These are the types of file types currently supported by Spotify:

• .mp3
    • .m4p (unless it contains video)
    • .mp4 (if QuickTime is installed on your computer)

Let me know how it goes! If this doesn't work for you, I'll see what else I can come up with 🙂

Thanks for reading! If this worked for you, please mark this as the solution, this way others will be able to find the answers to their problems in the future! 🙂

Suggested posts