Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Is there anyway to save music to the sd card without deleting all my playlists?

Is there anyway to save music to the sd card without deleting all my playlists?

Hey i spent countless hours making playlists and saving albums (not on the phone, but stricktly for the online mode.) never tried the offline mode, but now im going on vacation and would like to save some music for the offline mode. I tried moving some regular apps to my sd card (64gb) from my sony z3+ internal memory (30gb) and it that didnt work (in the phone they appear on the sd card but still taking up space on the phone memory.) so i only got 300mb left for some reason.

It says i have to go to settings, and clear my cache and data, and it says that if i do that, i will lose all my saved albums, artists and playlists, (losing hours of work, and having to re do playlists thats taken me months to create.) and only then i can start using the offline mode.

This is making no sense to me at all, why cant i just choose to save the music to the sd card? Why does it have to clear my spotify since i never saved any music on the phone before. This is really bugging me since im paying for the service and im leaving tomorrow.

Anybody been trough the same thing and found a solution, im starting to think that maybr its something wrong with my phone since i basicqlly cant save any apps on the sd cqrd either making my phone very redundant and the sd card basically useless ( i can only save pictures and videos on it for some reason...but thats another issue.)

So yeah, excuse my bad english and if im all over the place but i would really appriciate some help...
2 Replies

darn still no reply?

Checked similar threads but nobody has couldnt find any info on how to fix it, only if i root my phone, but i still have to delete all my playlists, this really sucks makes no sense at all why you just cant set it to "save on sd card" and that i have to delete all my playlists if i wanna do so. Took me months to build those. Guess i wont be able to use spotify abroad then since theres no wifi where im gonna be at, smh... Worst music service i ever had. Never rely on the internet.

You don't loose your playlists. You just need to redownload them. The playlists you created stays in ypur account ubless you delete them.

Suggested posts