Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downloaded files are missing, or not?

Downloaded files are missing, or not?

Hi everyone,

recently I had a massive problem (we're talking about proper 1st world issues here) with my spotify on android.

few days ago all of my downloaded playlists appeared to need to download all my songs again (the ✓ is grey) which means they are not available offline anymore.

Now beside this being extremely annoying as I can't listen to my music in the tube, the problem is that the app is using up already over 12Gb of memory space and the files look like they are still in theren the spotify folder but I am not sure why it is not recognising them.

Also downloading 12GB is time (and internet) consuming and I am not sure if after that I will have 24Gb of space used up in my device? I am afraid to delete the cache as I do not want all of my playlists to just disappear and even if I do have them on my laptop after this humongus bug I am afraid they will disappear from there too.

can anyone help?

Thanks in advance

1 Reply

I have almost or maybe the same problem, i have a few lists that is made available offline. And often there is e few songs that suddenly isn't downloaded anymore. And i have to go online and re-download the song. It's been like this for about a month now. I have the latest update on my phone and on spotify. I have a Sony z2 but i don't think that matters anyway. I hope spotify can find the error and fix it, because it stops playing everytime it comes over one of these songs.

Suggested posts