Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Keeps stopping every few songs....Sometimes

Keeps stopping every few songs....Sometimes

So I have had spotify for roughly 3 months now and a few weeks ago I began running into the problem of it stopping every few songs. It stops and when I look at my phone it has a random song showing and when I hit the next button it changes cover art but doesn't play the song that matches up with it. It will stop when a song is over, in the middle of a song, its pretty random. Last night I turned it on to go to bed and it was still playing when I woke up this morning...Yet here at work it has stopped multiple times, enough that I have given up on it and turned on Pandora 😕 I have removed the app and reinstalled it, my phone is only a few months old so its not that, and it does it regardless of the wifi I'm on or where I am. It also stops playing multiple times in a 30 min period to notify me that the app is using a lot of battery. I realize it is but is it really nessisary to interupt the music to inform me of this ever 5-10 min? My free trail is over in the begining of December and as of right now there is no way I would spend money to keep this app, which sucks because I really like this app 😕

Please tell me this is a bug that can be fixed????

0 Replies

Suggested posts