Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Kindle Fire won't log in with Facebook login

Solved!

Kindle Fire won't log in with Facebook login

Hi, 

I downloaded the new Kindle Fire version of Spotify yesterday but when I try to login with my Facebook credentials it just keeps saying 'Logging in, please wait...' Occasionally it comes up with a little message saying they are experiencing problems and to try back later. But it never seems to connect. Is this app not ready for prime time? Anyone else experiencing this problem? I'd like to know if there is something I can do with settings or if I have to wait for a patch or something.

Thank you!

Dave

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi David,

Just wanted to follow up and let you know that I was able to log on. Evidently, we have multiple wireless networks at my work and the public one wasn't allowing me to log in to Spotify. Once I switched to the one that I had to provide my work credentials for it logged in just fine.

Thanks for the help!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

You should be able to log in right away, Dave - It's very similar as the current Android application we have. You might want to try restarting the device and trying it again.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Thanks for the reply, David. Unfortunately, that didn't seem to work. I restarted but it's still spinning and trying to log in. I see the background with the tiled artists and the green circle is spinning but it doesn't get past that. I've even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. All with no success. 😕

Marked as solution

Hi David,

Just wanted to follow up and let you know that I was able to log on. Evidently, we have multiple wireless networks at my work and the public one wasn't allowing me to log in to Spotify. Once I switched to the one that I had to provide my work credentials for it logged in just fine.

Thanks for the help!

Suggested posts