Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

LG V20's status bar constantly flashing when music paused or playing on another device

LG V20's status bar constantly flashing when music paused or playing on another device

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

LG V20

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue 

This all started a month or two ago. My guess is that you guys implemented some kind of keep alive so Spotify stays active, but it's very annoying. The constant flashing makes me force close Spotify so I don't go crazy. Due to the V20's 'always on' status bar, this issue is present even when I'm not using my phone and it's just sitting on my desk. I really love Spotify and hope you guys can fix this asap.

2 Replies

Hey @Richdog, welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. We'll definitely be able to help out though.

Try checking in your phone's settings to see if you can disable notifications from Spotify to see if that makes a difference.

You can also try a quick reinstall to see if it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

It looks like the issue has been fixed! I didn't notice your message so I did not change any settings in my phone. After a long weekend of not using Spotify, I started it up today and the issue seems to be fixed. Not sure if the Spotify devs fixed the bug or if something changed with my phone. I will let you know if the issue resurfaces. Thanks!

Suggested posts