Premium

Country

USA

Device

OnePlus 5T

Operating System

Android Oreo

My Question or Issue

Recently, for some songs the album art/video fills up the whole screen on my phone while they are playing. This seems to be a new feature. However, when I'm playing such a song on radio, the like/dislike buttons don't show up. I can still like/dislike the song by switching apps to something else then using the notification widget, but this seems counterintuitive.

Screenshot_20180807-174647.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi yashp, and welcome to the Spotify community!

As you may have picked up, Spotify is going through a transition phase to a new UI style. While the new interface is being developed, these elements you see may be subject to change, but may also remain the same.

If you have any feedback regarding the UI change you can submit an idea to the Ideas area in the Spotify community and with enough votes, it may just get implemented.

Thanks, have a lovely day!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi yashp, and welcome to the Spotify community!

As you may have picked up, Spotify is going through a transition phase to a new UI style. While the new interface is being developed, these elements you see may be subject to change, but may also remain the same.

If you have any feedback regarding the UI change you can submit an idea to the Ideas area in the Spotify community and with enough votes, it may just get implemented.

Thanks, have a lovely day!

Suggested posts