Like button is gone

Like button is gone

Perlmugp
Casual Listener

The like button seems to be completely gone now. I don't see it when playing radio stations. I will start a radio from a song or a playlist and there is no option to like anymore only heart, which will add it to my songs, which I don't always want to d

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

(Pixel3XL)

Operating System

(Android9)

2 Replies

Katerina

Hey there @Perlmugp,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

Just to confirm, does this occur only when you're accesing your Stations?

If so, keep in mind that we've made some changes recently to the way Radio works. For more details, we'd recommend taking a look at this thread.

There's also an idea that you can add your +VOTE and feedback to regarding adding again the option to thumbs up/down songs in your Stations. 

On another note, if you'd like more information on how the Ideas Exchange works, make sure to head here

Hope this helps clarify things! 

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain

Perlmugp
Casual Listener

No this does not just occur when accessing my stations, it occurs when accessing anything labelled as Radio. And apparently according to the link you provided, radio no longer really exists, static playlists called "radio" seems to be the replacement. As far as I can tell there is absolutely no ability to 'like' songs anymore, one of the best features of Spotify, according to me and many reviews of the service, was the ability to like songs and improve stations overtime.  With this now gone the best feature of Spotify is gone, I think now might be a good time to switch back into the Apple music environment where at least I can make dynamic playlists to help meet the same need.

SUGGESTED POSTS