Premium

Country

United States

Device

Samsung Galaxy 9+

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

Are the Thumbs up and thumbs down buttons on Radio gone? How do I choose what songs I like or dislike to change the radio to be more to my liking?

4 Replies

I'm having the same issue, my radio stations and Daily Mixes no longer have any kind of like/dislike option or any way to not play something ever again if I don't like it - I can only save music I like.

Spotify, please bring this feature back, I like not having to hear something again once I decide I hate it!  
Thank you 

spotify.png

I am also experiencing this, it's the worst. I've heard and had to skip the same awful song 3 times today and I have no way to block it or the artist. Whatever possessed Spotify to get rid of this feature it might get rid of my subscription as well - whatever comes of the next update will make the decision either way.

I've been listening to Bandcamp and Mixcloud ever since making my post yesterday.

Take a hint, Spotify.

I just signed up yesterday, so I thought I was going crazy that there was no dislike button.  Yeah, like is great, but without the other option, it's not too useful!

If this doesn't get fixed pretty quick, it will be my first and last month on the service.

Suggested posts