Plan

Premium for Students

Country

Mexico

Device

Samsung Grand Prime

Operating System

Android Marshmallow

Hi! This past week I've been having troubles with the Liked songs list, it just dissapeared and when I rap on it the app closes. The songs that should be on that list don't have the green heart even (some of them are in another playlists so that's how I found out).

Afortunately they're on the desktop app and can be played there, but if I try to switch to mobile by "play on other devices" the mobile app shuts down.

I tried the clean restart seen on other answers, but it didn't work 😕

If anyone could help me I'd very much appreciate ♡

Screenshot_20200803-010947.png
2 Replies

Hey there @ValeNuñez

Thanks for reaching out - we’re here to help!

If your Liked Songs don't appear on mobile, but you can still see them on the desktop app, you might've encountered an issue that we're currently taking care of. 

Check out this Ongoing Issue page and add your vote to it by clicking on the +VOTE button. Make sure you follow the steps provided under Status Update as well. 

It'll also be useful to Subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. That'll make sure you stay up to date with any relevant updates about this.   

Let us know how you get on! We'll be here in case you need any further help with this. 

Unfortunately the issue is the same, cannot reach my liked songs on mobile.

Suggested posts