Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Logout and forgot storage after phone restart

Logout and forgot storage after phone restart

I have some issue after restart in android 11 in samsung a70 

When i restart my phone i saw spotify is log out from my account and i always after downloading new musics put it in offline mode  for decrease my wifi usage.

you know that if spotify sets to offline mode it doesn't can log in 

And i have to Uninstall and install and thats not good because all of my songs and musics deleted

Issue 2 : if i doesn't set to offline mode spotify can login but it set my storage to my phone storage not my sd card  i always save my music in my sd card

After that i want to change it to my sd card and i saw all of my music is deleted from my sd card and i have to download it again my download music is about 50 or 40 GB and you know it sooooo hard to download 

I installed 8.6.24.918 and previous version after this 2 version i have these problems please help!

A70 samsung android 11 one ui3.1

Thanks for your support

1 Reply

Hey @nhgfpehmfmnd6rh,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

First of all we'd recommend that you disable any apps that clear cache and do Battery optimization for Spotify. You should be able to find these in you phone's settings under Apps. This might be causing you to be unable to log in and for your songs to be deleted.

After this run a clean reinstall of Spotify, following the steps in this Guide exactly. Note that this will delete your downloaded songs.

After this, once you log in go to Settings > Storage > Choose your SD card. Note that your SD card needs to be formatted as External storage. If it's formatted as Internal, the app won't make a difference between your phone's memory and the Sd card.

After that try downloading only 1-2 playlists for test purposes and switch on Offline mode.

Let us know if everything works fine.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts